5 Key Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Website's SEO – Business 2 Community

5 Key Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Website’s SEO
Business 2 Community
5 Key Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Websites SEO image seo mistakes that ruin websites According to Matt Cutts of Google, only 20% of the U.S. population has heard of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). That leaves a staggering 80% of people who are